A thing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A thing

A thing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
Admin

Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later) Empty
PostSubject: Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later)   Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:31 am

this is a thing
Back to top Go down
https://thethingything.board-directory.net
XMiichi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later)   Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 1:45 am

A thin, cloaked figure stepped out from a small hut and secured the lock on the door. A moderately sized sack slung across her body from her shoulder. In her left hand was a long, wooden staff that towered over her head by a foot. She took a few steps away from her home before she turned around and snapped her fingers. "Boriiiis."

A large, furry, white form almost immediately came bounding towards her in an almost dog-like manner.

A slight smile formed on her face for a quick second before dispersing. "Come along," she commanded with a slight wave of her hand. With that, they headed off into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later)   Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later) EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 12:20 am

A man stood behind a tree, waiting for the first sign of food for himself. It's near the beginning of the Spring, therefore hunting season is in full swing.

He heard a twig break in the distance.

He readied his bow and arrow, attempting to shoot the albino-like creature in the distance.

He carefully readied a shot, only to catch nothing but the ground, as the creature ran away.

"Looks like it's a day for traps." He chuckled to himself, before heading back to his home to collect materials.
Back to top Go down
XMiichi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later)   Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later) EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:48 am

As she was carefully unearthing an herb Boris had found for her earlier, a noise in the distance caught her attention. Her ears perked, and a look of concern appeared on her face. There were not many things she cared for, but Boris was very near and dear to her heart, having been one her only companion since a young age. At the moment, Boris was not by her side, having left her to her inspection and handling of the herb while he left to find more.

She hastily placed the herb into her sack and stood. Her heartbeat was slightly raised as she moved in the direction of the noise. When she got to the general direction of the noise, she bent down and felt the ground around her. After a few tries, her hand touched a foreign object. She lifted it up and inspected the object with her delicate fingers. Her suspicion was confirmed. An arrow.

As she was wrapping up the arrow and placing it into her bag, Boris bounded up to her and leaned against her. Sensing her friend's fear, she leaned to comfort him with an embrace.

"It's okay, Boris. You're okay now. Stick close to me, okay?" She pulled him into a closer hug, a look of anger on her face. "I reckon they'll be back."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later)   Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 9:24 pm

"Huh, if I set the trap here, and put the berries over here...yes, yes." He said to himself, formulating the plan to catch the creature he saw earlier. All he'd have to do is bait the creature towards the blueberry bush that was nearby, and boom, dinner, along with a healthy fruit side dish.

Now he played the waiting game.
Back to top Go down
XMiichi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later)   Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 2:18 am

Pulling the hood off her cloak closer to her face, she clenched her staff tightly. She was now on the back of Boris, letting him lead the way. Eventually they entered an area, lush with the smell of berries. She inhaled, taking in the ripe scent. Their aim was for uncommon herbs, but a fresh stock of berries for their kitchen was also a tempting idea.

She got off the back of the bear, and gave his head a few pats. She made her way towards a bush, Boris following just a few feet behind. Her footsteps were soft as she carefully stepped closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later)   Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later) EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 11:45 am

He heard a quick snap, meaning something triggered his trap. Unless it was human, he was set to have a hearty dinner tonight. He slowly looked from behind the bush he was hiding in, not to see a giant white bear caught in said trap, no, said bear was too worried about what was caught in the trap. It's owner.

"Well, this didn't go exactly as planned." He said out loud.
Back to top Go down
XMiichi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later)   Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:54 pm

The look in the woman's eyes sharpened into a look of disapproval as she heard the voice of a young man. The remainder of her face remained calm, her lips pinched together sternly. A few sections of her hair had fallen out from under her cloak's hood, revealing lengthy, vibrant, unnaturally dark blue hair. Fortunately, part of her dress was caught on the trap, holding it in place so only part of her free, pantyhosed leg was revealed.

Boris stood in place, his back arched, a low growl emitting from his throat.

"If you will kindly let me down please... " she said in a held back, almost threatening voice.

Last edited by XMiichi on Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I added a few details.)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later)   Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:48 am

He quickly ran and loosened the trap, forgetting about the pure white bear that stood next to him, unknowingly to him, ready to maul him the second he would put hands or drop his precious owner. It was a lose-lose situation for him, as he caught her in his hands, and righted her.

"Sorry about that, but can you stop your bear? I'm sure it's giving me the death glare." He said. "Either that, or I shoot it. Your choice."
Back to top Go down
XMiichi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later)   Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:17 am

"His glare is not harmful. He has not done a thing to you," she said, steadying herself with her wooden staff as she was slightly lightheaded from the sudden movement. "Shoot him and you die."

As she began to straighten out her attire, the bear nuzzled up against her affectionately all the while keeping it's eyes on the man. She in turn caressed his muzzle with her hands.

"I have not encountered another person in this forest for quite some number of years. Are you here to wreak havoc?" Her glare sharpened yet even more.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later)   Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:30 am

"Havoc is not the main implication, but if needed, it is a possibility." He said, subconsciously readying his bow for any conflict that he felt was bound to happen.

"But at the current moment, I came only to hunt for food, and your bear was the first thing I saw worth a feast. My apologies." He said, slightly bowing to show his sincerity.

"Now that you mention it," He said, checking his surroundings. "This forest is quite empty, do you know the reasoning for this? It's a bit odd to have a piece of land this size to be this vacant without any type of town nearby."
Back to top Go down
XMiichi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later)   Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later) EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 11:26 am

Her gaze stay rested around the vicinity of where he was standing for a moment before she gave a sniff that appeared to give off a sense of arrogance. "I seem to have scared them off." Her face turned away from the man.

She gave two firm pats to Boris's back, signaling she desired to get on. Boris rubbed his nuzzle against her side in agreement and allowed her access. She climbed onto his back. Her gaze was now ahead of her, not looking at anything in particular, almost as if to avoid looking straight at the man.

"I do not particularly care what you are doing here, as long as you do not interfere with what Boris and I are doing."

Back to top Go down
Mr. Dr. Professor Mech
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later)   Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:08 pm

He looked around cautiously.

"If I may ask, what exactly are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later)   Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later) Empty

Back to top Go down

Teh Roleplay (Name to be determined later)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A thing :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: